Tuesday, March 25, 2014

SOL ~ #8


I am apparently addicted to The Hunger Games: Catching Fire movie and soundtrack. I seriously haven't watched anything or listened to anything new in a week. So in honor of that here's my current favorite song off the soundtrack that just really fits the characters...

Elastic Heart by Sia featuring The Weekend & Diplo

Vid done by xcon Productions

Lyrics:
Elastic Heart lyrics by Sia.

(Verse)
And another one bites the dust
But why can I not conquer love?
And I might've got to be with one
Why not fight this war without weapons?
And I want it and I wanted it bad
But there were so many red flags
Now another one bites the dust
And let's be clear, I trust no one

(Pre-Chorus)
You did not break me
I’m still fighting for peace

(Chorus)
Well I've got a thick skin and an elastic heart
But your blade it might be too sharp
I'm like a rubber band until you pull too hard
But I may snap when I move close
But you won't see me fall apart
Cause I've got an elastic heart
I've got an elastic heart
Yeah, I've got an elastic heart

No comments:

Post a Comment