Sunday, March 23, 2014

B, B & B ~ #9

Hosted byTalk Supe

Description: BB&B is a weekly meme where we share with you the books that we have bought, borrowed or bagged (won or gifted) plus a recap of the previous week’s reviews, upcoming reviews, on-going events and book, movie or television news.

Bought




                                                 


REVIEWS

You can check this one out here










Currently caught up on PPL, OUAT and Almost Human need a new show to suck me in. Might possibly be Resurrection.

How about you guys? Anything new that I should check out?What did you get this week or what did you read that I must add to my TBR pile (AKA Tragically Forgotten Bookcase?

1 comment:

  1. Goodness, I need to watch The Hobbit 2 soon! Thorin is just so dreamy for a dwarf!

    ReplyDelete