Thursday, December 19, 2013

Thursday 13

So here's my 13 favorite movies (no series) I hate when people are like LOTR's trilogy and you're like you can't pick 3 movies and count it as one... it just doesn't work. Now that being said I'm sure I have 13 series movies I could put on here so stay tuned next week for that!

Keep in mind this is no particular order I just picked 13 movies that if/when the zombie apocalypse happens that I could re-watch over and over and not get angry or mad or frustrated but still enjoy!

1. Galaxy Quest
2. The Hangover
3. Barfi
4. Fletch
5. Gone with the Wind
6. Kiss, Kiss, Bang, Bang
7. Serenity
8. Monsters vs. Aliens
9. Sandlot
10. Wild Hogs
11. Lucky Number Sleven
12. The Great Escape
13. Go Goa Gone

I have to admit this was harder than I thought... what would be your top movie or 5? Which ones did I miss?

No comments:

Post a Comment