Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Tea Tuesday #2

This week I am in Washington State with my family so I didn't bring any tea with me. However, I did go and get some Starbucks (Hello Starbucks Seattle come on it was a given and yes I got coffee not tea), but I did try a sleepy time tea from home before I left.

HERE WE GO (ps I cheated on this one no Teavana)

 
 Yeah I used a Kcup for this week. LOL No worries I still used my famous India mug... always makes it better.

All in all not bad for sure had a bitter taste to it, but you have to keep in mind I don't add sugar or milk. It did relax me but that could've been a placebo effect.

LOVE or HATE:
Not a favorite but when I just don't want to spend 10 minutes mixing and preparing a cup of tea this works in a pinch.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment