Monday, May 12, 2014

New Author Challenge update

Normally I avoid reading challenges like the plague especially when I am in school. But this one... well it sounds just plain fun!

So hop over to Literary Escapism to sign up and join me on this fun adventure. Since I am still in school I will only be doing 15 this year, but if more come along I will jump on it ;)

1. Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard
2. The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey
3. Unwind by Neal Shusterman
4. Pivot Point by Kasie West
5. The Truth About Alice by Jennifer Mathieu
6. The Scourge by AG Henley
7. The Returned by Jason Mott
8. The Monstrumologist by Rick Yancey
9. The Fault In Our Stars by John Green
10. The Shape-Changer's Wife by Sharon Shinn
11. The Emperor's Soul by Brandon Sanderson

You can always check out the link here 

I only shot for 15 and have so far made 8... not bad considering I just finished school...

Anyone else doing this? If so how is your challenge going?

No comments:

Post a Comment