Thursday, April 17, 2014

Page to Screen Meme


So I absoultely love this idea From Page to Screen and thought I would utilize it here. Mainly b/c I am a HUGE advocate of reading the book before seeing the movie or at least reading it at some point.

I found this meme at numerous places so here are a few that inspired me and I want to give credit to them...

Book Chick City whom I got the picture for
Tales Between the Pages whom I actually got the idea from and started researching it...
Moonlight Reader
Blood Sweat and Books

While those are all I could find doing this meme I'm sure other are. I am very excited about this one and can't wait to start it up in 5 weeks after graduation!!!!

Yes you read that right in 5 weeks I will not only have my Master's degree but I will be prepping for the national licence board!
Once all that's done I am hoping to hop back on this blog and make it rock again! Til then peace and ideas welcomed to do the new Meme

Ideas so far!
The Help by Kathryn Stockett
Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
The Fault in our Stars by John Green
HP series
PLL series (although I kind of do that in the book reviews themselves but eh we shall see)

No comments:

Post a Comment