Monday, February 3, 2014

Making up for Monday ~ #3

Making Up For Monday
Hosted by: An Avid Reader; A Wannabe Writer
Description: Each week I will have a book-related theme or game, or something fun to do that week. And you can play along! All you have to do is find the question for that week, go to your own blog, write a post that day based on that question, and link your post to this one using the link up tool at the bottom of the post.
Q of the week:

What is your favorite genre of book and how frequently do you read outside of that?

I used to be a HUGE romance reader in fact most of the books on my keeper shelf (everyone has one of those right?) is full of romances. Now however, I tend to lean more towards Urban Fantasy or straight fantasy. I am not sure why or when my taste changed, but boy howdy when they did they really did.

I can read outside fantasy and sometimes I do just to mix things up especially when I'm in a reading slump, but it is rarely when I venture far from fantasy and usually there is some sort of fantasy element to whatever story I am reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment