Thursday, January 30, 2014

Thursday 13 ~ #7

Today I thought it would be fun to do my favorite 13 characters from books. You know the ones that you just can't stop thinking about even after their stories are done (although some are still going) they are not necessarily my favorite characters but they are the ones that I still remember and find myself thinking about randomly.

1. Kate Daniels (from the Kate Daniels series by Ilona Andrews)

2. Harry Potter (I mean come on seriously if you don't know who this is please move on)

3. Bilbo Baggins (again move along if you don't know who this is)

4. Anita Blake (man I am sick of the series (it went downhill after book 8 in my opinion but man I loved this character when she first came out. The series is by Laurell K Hamilton)

5. Harry Dresden (I've seriously talked about this character WAY to much but man I love him. Jim Butcher is the author go check him out)

6. Professor Snape (like him or hate him you sure can't forget about him. Harry Potter series if you don't already know)

7. Katniss Everdean (Hunger Games trilogy while I love Jennifer Lawrence I am referring to the character in the book. The girl annoys the crap out of me at times, but man I do love her)

8. Jaenelle Angelline (from the Black Jewels Trilogy by Anne Bishop HANDS DOWN ONE OF MY ALL TIME FAVORITE SERIES. Seriously I re-read this series every year for the last 4 years. Check it out review will be up tomorrow for Friday Favorites)

9. Daemon Sadi (well if I was going to mention Jaenelle I have to mention Daemon LOVE LOVE LOVE him... see above for series and carry on)

10. Joanne Baldwin (from the Weather Warden series by Rachel Caine. I loved this series I just got to the point where Joanne couldn't catch a freaking break so I burned out on it. Thinking of a re-read challenge slash finish the damn series so that I can have closure thingy...)

11. Evangeline Jenner (you may not know this about me but I use to read only romance novels and The Wallflower series by Lisa Kleypas was one of my favorite series I still read them. Evangeline was one of the few characters that just tugged at my heart strings and made me root for her. Her story is book 3 of the series and it's called the Devil in Winter. Check it out)

12. Aisling Grey (this was my favorite paranormal romances when I decided to branch out from historical romances. It is the Guardian series by Katie MacAlister and it is a riot I love learning about Aisling so much that I swore I would name my daughter Aisling *I have since changed that decision but still love the series*)

13. Zarek (wish I could find a last name but I don't think these characters have one. It's a Dark Hunter character from Sherrilyn Kenyon and it's Dance with the Devil man I LOVE this story and my goodness what a heart gripper! I will always remember what Zarek went through as a Roman slave and why he became a Dark Hunter and then finding his love OMG I feel a re-read coming on.)

So how about you? What are some book characters that have stuck with you over the years? They can be the villain, hero, or even anti-hero! What made you remember them and why them?

No comments:

Post a Comment